- 1: Demonstrate positive work ethic
- 10: Demonstrate critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- 35: Demonstrate the effects of transactions on the accounting equation.
- 40: Analyze transactions through the use of T accounts.
- 53: Maintain financial records for a service business, using accounting software.
After studying Chapter 2, in addition to defining key terms, you will be able to:
- LO1 Show the relationship between the accounting equation and a T account.
- LO2 Identify the debit and credit side, the increase and decrease side, and the balance side of various accounts.
- LO3 Restate and apply the two rules that are associated with the increase side of an account.
- LO4 Restate and apply the four questions necessary to analyze transactions for starting a business into debit and credit parts.
- LO5 Analyze transactions for operating a business into debit and credit parts.
Chapter 2 Coversheet(Objectives and competencies)
Chapter 2 Vocabulary Acct
Chapter 2 Study Guide
Chapter 2 Textbook
- 2-1 wkprs
- 2-2 wkprs
- 2-3 wkprs