- 1: Demonstrate positive work ethic
- 2: Demonstrate integrity.
- 10: Demonstrate critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- 24: Examine aspects of financial responsibility within an industry/organization
- 37: Prepare a chart of accounts.
- 41: Record transactions in a general journal
- 42: Post journal entries to the general ledger
- 53: Maintain financial records for a service business, using accounting software.
- 54: Maintain financial records for a service business, using spreadsheet software.
After studying Chapter 4, in addition to defining key terms, you will be able to:
- LO1 Construct a chart of accounts for a service business organized as a proprietorship.
- LO2 Demonstrate correct principles for numbering accounts.
- LO3 Apply file maintenance principles to update a chart of accounts.
- LO4 Complete the steps necessary to open general ledger accounts.
- LO5 Post amounts from a general journal.
- LO6 Demonstrate how to prove cash.
- LO7 Analyze incorrect journal entries and prepare correcting entries.
- LO8 Demonstrate how to correct errors made during the posting process.
Chapter 4 Coversheet (objectives and competencies)
Chapter 4 Vocabulary Acct
Chapter 4 mastery etc wkprs
Chapter 4 Textbook
Chapter 4 study guide
- 4-1 wkprs
- 4-2 wkprs
- 4-3 wkprs