- 10: Demonstrate critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
Understanding the Accounting Cycle for a Service Business
- 45: Prepare financial statements for a service business.
- 53: Maintain financial records for a service business, using accounting software.
- 54: Maintain financial records for a service business, using spreadsheet software.
- 66: Prepare financial statements for a merchandising business.
- 67: Analyze financial statements for a merchandising business.
- 101: Explore career opportunities in accounting.
After studying Chapter 7, in addition to defining key terms, you will be able to:
- LO1 Prepare an income statement for a service business.
- LO2 Calculate and analyze financial ratios using income statement amounts.
- LO3 Prepare a balance sheet for a service business organized as a proprietorship.
Chapter 7 Vocabulary Acct
Chapter 7 Accounting Text
Chapter 7 Coversheet
Chapter 7 mastery wkprs
Chapter 7 study guide
- 7-1 wkprs
- 7-2 wkprs