- 55: Compare the accounting procedures for different types of business ownership and business cycles.
- 56: Differentiate between a service and a merchandising business.
- 57: Journalize purchase transactions.
- 61: Post from journals to general and subsidiary ledgers.
- 62: Prepare schedules for subsidiary ledgers.
- 64: Receive vendor invoices for a merchandising business.
- 71: Summarize the progression from source documents to journals to ledgers to financial reports for a merchandising business.
- 72: Describe record-organization and retention-schedule procedures for a merchandising business.
- Optional: 73: Maintain financial records for a merchandising business, using accounting software.
- Optional: 74: Maintain financial records for a merchandising business, using spreadsheet software.
- LO1 Distinguish among service, retail merchandising, and wholesale merchandising businesses.
- LO2 Identify differences between a sole proprietorship and a corporation.
- LO3 Explain the relationship between a subsidiary ledger and a controlling account.
- LO4 Describe accounting procedures used in ordering merchandise.
- LO5 Discuss the purpose of a special journal.
- LO6 Journalize purchases of merchandise on account using a purchases journal.
- LO7 Post merchandise purchases to an accounts payable ledger and a general ledger.
- LO8 Record cash payments using a cash payments journal.
- LO9 Record replenishment of a petty cash fund.
- LO10 Post cash payments to an accounts payable ledger and a general ledger.
Chapter 9 Accounting Text
Chapter 9 Vocabulary Acct
Chapter 9 Coversheet
Chapter 9 Mastery
Chapter 9 study guide
- 9-1 wkprs
- 9-2 9-3 9-4 9-5 wkprs (9-2,3,4,5)