Demonstrating Knowledge of a Nation’s Economic Goals
- 56: Describe economic indicators, such as gross domestic product (GDP), consumer price index (CPI), and unemployment rate.
- 57: Describe the causes and effects of unemployment and inflation.
- 58: Describe the fluctuations of the business cycle.
- 59: Describe strategies for achieving national economic goals.
- 60: Demonstrate knowledge of the nation’s financial system.
- 62: Demonstrate knowledge of the role of government in a market economy.
- 63: Demonstrate knowledge of the global economy.
- DE Economics Unit 6 Slide Show
- Economics Unit 6 Slide Show
- Reading packetUnit 6 Reading Packet
- Unit 6 vocabulary
- Unit 6 Student Notes Packet
- Unit 6 Test Study Guide
- Unit 6 Review Jeopardy
- Vocabulary Quiz
- SC for VE GDP – Meas a conty output
- The Effects of Inflation (part 1 website Part 2 website )
- The Current Indexes of Econ Indicators (website for research)
- VE Econ Ups & Downs SC Assign
- 1 The Mysteries of Unemployment