Demonstrating Knowledge of a Nation’s Economic Goals
- 59: Describe strategies for achieving national economic goals.
- 60: Demonstrate knowledge of the nation’s financial system.
- 61: Demonstrate knowledge of how monetary and fiscal policy influence employment, output, and prices.
- 62: Demonstrate knowledge of the role of government in a market economy.
Developing Consumer Skills
- 72: Explain consumer rights, responsibilities, remedies, and the importance of consumer vigilance.
- 73: Examine precautions for protecting identity and other personal information.
- 74: Interact effectively with salespersons and merchants.
- 75: Describe consumer protection regulations.
- 76: Describe the role of consumer assistance agencies.
Demonstrating Knowledge of Taxes
- 115: Describe the types and purposes of local, state, and federal taxes and the way each is levied and used.
- 121: Define the terminology associated with inheritance.
- 122: Compare investment options for a monetary inheritance.
- 123: Examine types and purposes of estate planning.
- 124: Complete a state income tax form, including electronic formats.
- 125: Complete short and itemized federal income tax forms, including electronic formats.
- DE Economics Unit 7 SlideShow (PP)
- Unit 7 vocabulary
- Unit 7 Reading Packet
- Unit 7 Student Notes Packet
- 7 Coversheet
- Unit 7 Test Study Guide
- Unit 7 Review Jeopardy
- Vocabulary Quiz
- Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- National Highway and Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA)
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
- Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs (OWCP)
- Wage & Hour Division (WHD)