Coversheet 15 coversheet
Student workbook pages (SWB) 15 SWB chapter 15
Student Notes 15 Lecture Series with notes
Chapter Summary Form
Textbook (chapter 13, 14, 15) Textbook Unit 5 chapter 13_14_15
- Foldable (15.1 & 15.2)
- Index cards 15 vocabulary cards
- standard (15.1 & 15.2) 15_1 vocabulary and 15_2 vocabulary
15.1 What you’ll learn:
- Discuss the employer-employee relationship.
- Define employment-at-will
- Name the exceptions to employment-at-will
- Explain the collective bargaining process
- Describe the laws that regulate labor unions
Understanding employment-at-will wrongful discharge will help you protect your rights as an employee.
15.2 What you’ll learn:
- Explain how the law protects employee health and safety
- Describe the laws that guarantee fair wages and benefits
- Identify the laws that prohibit different forms of discrimination
- Define disparate treatment and disparate impact
Understanding employment law will help you to protect your rights to safety, privacy, and fair pay as a worker.