Coversheet 16 coversheet
Student Notes 16 Lecture Series with notes
Student workbook pages (SWB) 16 SWB chapter 16
Chapter Summary Form
Textbook (chapter 16, 17, 18, 19) Textbook Unit 6 chatper 16_17_18_19
- Foldable (16.1 & 16.2) 16_1 vocabulary foldable and 16_2 vocabulary foldable
- Index cards 16 vocabulary cards
- standard (16.1 & 16.2) 16_1 vocabulary and 16_2 vocabulary
16.1 What you’ll learn:
- Describe how to form and run a sole proprietorship.
- List the advantages and disadvantages of a sole proprietorship.
- Explain the rights and responsibilities of partners.
- Identify the different types of partners.
- Explain how a partnership can be terminated.
Knowing the differences between sole proprietorships and partnerships will help you decide which form of business is best for you.
16.2 What you’ll learn:
- Characterize corporations.
- Explain the different types of corporations
- Discuss the steps involved in forming a corporation
- Explain what a limited liability company is
- List the steps in forming a limited liability company.
Knowing how to form a corporation or limited liability company will help you if you want to expand your business.