Student workbook pages (SWB) 18 SWB chapter 18
Student Notes 18 Lecture Series with notes
Chapter Summary Form
Textbook (chapter 16, 17, 18, 19) Textbook Unit 6 chatper 16_17_18_19
- Foldable (18.1 & 18.2) 18_1 vocabulary foldable and 18_2 vocabulary foldable
- Index cards 18 vocabulary cards
- standard (18.1 & 18.2) 18_1 vocabulary and 18_2 vocabulary
18.1 What you’ll learn:
- Explain the source of federal power in the regulation of business.
- Identify the laws that regulate the sale of securities.
- Distinguish between the laws the regulate antitrust activity.
- Describe what laws regulate corporate takeovers.
Once you understand the background for government regulations, you will appreciate why the government plays a regulatory role to ensure competition and fairness.
18.2 What you’ll learn:
- Describe the laws that regulate the environment.
- Identify the federal and state agencies that regulate the environment.
- Identify the federal and state agencies that are responsible for regulating energy.
- Describe the impact of international law on energy regulation and conservation.
If you ever go into business, you need to know that there are environmental and energy laws you have to obey.