Coversheet 19 coversheet
Student workbook pages (SWB) 19 SWB chapter 19
Student notes 19 Lecture series with notes
Chapter Summary Form
Textbook (chapter 16, 17, 18, 19) Textbook Unit 6 chatper 16_17_18_19
- Foldable (19.1 & 19.2) 19_1 vocabulary foldable and 19_2 vocabulary foldable
- Index cards 19 vocabulary cards
- standard (19.1 & 19.2) 19_1 vocabulary and 19_2 vocabulary
19.1 What you’ll learn:
- Explain the nature of a cybercrime.
- List different types of cybercrimes.
- Describe the nature of a cybertort.
- Distinguish between cyberdefamation and cyberinvation of privacy.
Learning how the law deals with computer-related crimes and torts will help you keep up with new technology.
19.2 What you’ll learn:
- Explain intellectual property and copyright for digital products.
- Explain the importance of trademarks.
- Identify the characteristics of patentable invention.
- Recognize two unsettled issues in e-commerce law.
- Explain new laws regarding digital signatures and documents.
Knowing the laws that affect e-commerce will help you whenever you download music or movies, or buy goods on the internet.