Coversheet 20 coversheet
Student workbook pages (SWB) 20 SWB chapter 20
Student resoureces 20 resource
Student Notes 20 Lecture series with notes
Chapter Summary Form
Textbook (chapter 20, 21) Textbook Unit 7 chapter 20_21
- Foldable (20.1 & 20.2) 20_1 vocabulary foldable and 20_2 vocabulary foldable
- Index cards 20 vocabulary cards
- standard (20.1 & 20.2) 20_1 vocabulary and 20_2 vocabulary
20.1 What you’ll learn:
- Name the rights and duties involved in marriage.
- Describe the different types of marriages.
- Explain the types of marriages that are prohibited by law.
- List the requirements of a legal marriage.
If you ever get married, you need to know what the rights, responsibilities, and requirements of marriage are.
20.2 What you’ll learn:
- Describe the differences between an annulment, a legal separation, and a divorce.
- Identify the common grounds for divorce.
- Explain the issues involved in a divorce settlement.
Before you ever consider getting a divorce, you need to know what the legal grounds and consequences of divorce are.