Coversheet 21 coversheet
Student workbook pages (SWB) 21 SWB chapter 21
Student Notes 21 Lecture series with notes
Student Resources 21 resource
Chapter Summary Form
Textbook (chapter 20, 21) Textbook Unit 7 chapter 20_21
- Foldable (21.1 & 21.2) 21_1 vocabulary foldable and 21_2 vocabulary foldable
- Index cards 21 vocabulary cards
- standard (21.1 & 21.2) 21_1 vocabulary and 21_2 vocabulary
21.1 What you’ll learn:
- Explain the meaning and purpose of insurance.
- Describe the different types of property
- Distinguish between types of life insurance.
- Indentify the different types of health insurance.
Knowing the different types of insurance that are available will help you protect your property and your health.
21.2 What you’ll learn:
- Identify the main types of retirement plans
- Name the formal requirements of a will.
- Describe how to revoke or change a will.
- Identify the different types of trust.
Knowing about retirement plan, wills, and trusts will help you plan for the future.