Coversheet 4 coversheet
Student workbook pages (SWB) 4 SWB chapter 4
Student Notes 4 notes
Student Resources 4 resource
Chapter Summary Form
Textbook (chapter 4, 5, 6) Textbook unit 2 chapter 4_5_6
- Foldable (4.1 & 4.2) 4_1 vocabulary foldable
- Index cards 4 vocabulary cards 4 vocabulary cards
- standard (4.1 & 4.2) 4_1 vocabulary and 4_2 vocabulary
4.1 What you’ll learn:
- Explain the nature and importance of contracts.
- Identify the elements of a valid contract.
- Analyze the different classes of contracts
- Differentiate between express and implied, unilateral and bilateral, and oral and written contracts.
Knowing the elements and characteristics of a contract will help you determine wither an agreement is valid or not.
4.2 What you’ll learn:
- Explain the requirements of a valid offer
- Recognize the requirements of an acceptance.
- Distinguish the differences between an offer, an invitation to negotiate, an acceptance, and a counteroffer.
- Explain how offers are terminated.
You need to know when an offer has been made and accepted for a contract to go into effect.
4.1 Wrap Up:
Complete the Student Workbook (SWB) pages 32-34
Chapter 4 Summary: Section 4.1 Agreements and Contracts page 94
4.2 Wrap Up:
SWB pages 36-40
Chapter 4 Summary: Section 4.02 How a Contract Begins
Chapter 4 Review and Assessment
Key Points Review #2-17 pages 95-97