- 6670-47 Identify the basic parts of a computer system and the relationships among components.
- 6670-50 Demonstrate the use of connectivity devices and peripheral equipment (e.g., portable storage devices, printers, cable modem, and wireless technologies).
- 6670-56 Investigate the building stages of a computer.
- 6670-57 Describe the importance of system maintenance and preventative measures, including the consequences of not taking preventive measures.
- 6670-58 Install and configure hardware in a computer system.
Upon completion of this lesson, you should be able to:
- Maintain hardware.
- Upgrade and replace hardware components.
- Perform preventive maintenance.
- Request specialized maintenance.
- 4 Scanned textbook Copy
- Textbook PowerPoint – L4 – Computer Maintenance textbook
- Assignment (lesson review and Projects) – L4 – Assignments 2017
- Vocabulary – L4 – Vocabulary
- Coversheet – L4 – coversheet
- Student Notes – Lesson 04 student notes
- Student Notes PowerPoint – Lesson 04 notes PP-1zdf00o