- 8 Scanned textbook Copy
- Textbook PowerPoint – L8 – Operating System textbook PP
- Assignment (lesson review and Projects) – L8 – Assignments 2017
- Vocabulary – L8 – Vocabulary
- Cover sheet – L8 coversheet
- Student Notes – Lesson 08 notes
- Student Notes PowerPoint – Lesson 08 PP
- 7 & 8 Test
- DOS Research Article and Worksheet – L8 – DOS research OS and L8 – DOS Tutorial
- IP Address Screen print – Research IP address
- Study Guide for Test 7 & 8
Upon completion of this lesson, you should be able to:
- Describe the general features of Windows 7.
- Use a mouse to move around the desktop.
- Identify the parts of the window and what each one does.
- Work with menus and menu elements.
- Work with dialog boxes.
- Manipulate multiple windows.
- Access the Windows Help feature.
- Shut down Windows.
6670: Information Technology Fundamentals
51: Perform basic operations in an operating system environment.
54: Compare and contrast the basic differences among operating systems.
62: Identify basic problems associated with computer hardware, operating system, and application software.