- Copy of Textbook 17 TB copy
- PowerPoint – 17 PP Student copy
- Vocabulary 17_ Vocabulary
- Copy of Glossary to help with Vocabulary Glossary for PIT book
- Vocabulary Test
- Chapter Test
- How can you tell when it is Fake News?
Fake news might be a case of history repeating itself. Check out the role fake news has played in U.S. history in this Washington Post piece: Fake News? That’s a very old story.
Who are some of the people behind fake news? What would make a person want to create a fake news story? This Eastern European teenager says he’s just giving people what they want and making a lot more than the average yearly income of $5,000 in his hometown. Take a look at this NBC News story: Fake news: How a partying Macedonian teen earns thousands publishing lies