- 6670-63 Describe risk-mitigation techniques (e.g., policies, procedures, hardware, and software).
- 6670-64 Identify basic security risks inherent to computer hardware and software.
- 6670-65 Describe security best practices for enterprises.
- 6670-66 Describe the importance of data backup strategies and media.
- 6670-67 Back up files.
Upon completion of this lesson, you should be able to:
- Protect computer hardware from theft and damage.
- Safeguard data.
- Identify environmental factors that can damage computers.
- Protect computers from power loss and fluctuation.
- Identify common computer hardware problems.
- 3 Scanned textbook Copy
- Textbook PowerPoint – L3 – Computer Protection
- Vocabulary – L3 – Vocabulary
- Coversheet – L3 – Coversheet
- Assignment (Lesson Review and Projects) – L3 – Assignments 2017
- Student notes – Lesson 03 student notes
- Student Notes PowerPoint – Lesson 03 notes PP-29tyguf