Exploring the Many Factors That Affect Income
- 54: Examine the market value of a worker’s skills and knowledge.
Developing Consumer Skills
- 65: Examine the effect of supply and demand on wages and prices.
Demonstrating Knowledge of Income Earning and Reporting
- 110: Examine how personal choices about education, training, skill development, and careers impact earnings.
- DE Econ Unit 5 Slide Show
- Unit 5 vocabulary
- Unit 5 Reading Packet
- Unit 5 Student Notes Packet
- Unit 5 Test Study Guide
- Unit 5 Review Jeopardy
- Vocabulary Quiz
- The Current & Future Labor Market (education pays website), (What It’s Worth website), (Occupations with Largest Job Growth website), (Education & Training Assignments website), and (Occupations with the Largest Job Decline website)
- VE Why Some Jobs Pay More Act Sheets