Understanding the Accounting Cycle for a Service Business
- 52: Identify special transactions that require tax review.
Understanding the Accounting Cycle for a Merchandising Business
- 58: Record sales transactions for a merchandising business.
- 60: Journalize taxable and nontaxable sales transactions.
- 61: Post from journals to general and subsidiary ledgers.
After studying Chapter 10, in addition to understanding key terms, you will be able to:
- LO1 Explain the relationship between the accounts receivable ledger and its controlling account.
- LO2 Record sales on account using a sales journal.
- LO3 Post sales on account to an accounts receivable ledger and a general ledger.
- LO4 Record cash and credit card sales using a cash receipts journal.
- LO5 Journalize cash receipts on account using a cash receipts journal.
- LO6 Post cash receipts to an accounts receivable ledger and a general ledger.
- LO7 Prepare a schedule of accounts receivable.
Chapter 10 Accounting Text
Chapter 10 Vocabulary Acct
Chapter 10 coversheet
Chapter 10 study guide
Work together 10-1 10-2 10- WTG wkprs
On Your Own 10-1 10-2 10- ONO wkprs
Application problem 10-1 10-2 10-4 APP wkprs
Chapter 10 Mastery