Coversheet 6 coversheet
Student workbook pages (SWB) 6 SWB chapter 6
Student Notes 6 notes
Student Resources 6 resources
Chapter Summary Form
Textbook (chapter 4, 5, 6) Textbook unit 2 chapter 4_5_6
- Foldable (6.1 & 6.2) 6_1 vocabulary foldable and
- Index cards: 6 vocabulary cards 6 vocabulary cards
- standard (6.1 & 6.2) 6_1 vocabulary and 6_2 vocabulary
6.1 What you’ll learn:
- Explain how and when contracts can be discharged
- Analyze the concept of performance
- Describe the rules that apply to transfers of rights and duties.
- Understand the difference between delegation and assignment.
Knowing when a contract ends is crucial for determining when the rights and duties of the parties terminate
6.2 What you’ll learn:
- Differentiate among the ways contracts can be undermined (fraud, non-disclosure, misrepresentation, mistake, duress, and undue influence)
- Explain what remedies are available when contract is not fulfilled.
Knowing the consequences of a breach of contract can help you prepare for the loss that follows and for deciding on possible recourse.